mOmmyfied
I used to be one of the boys.. a person who doesn't like babies, dogs,cats, or any type of pet.. I never knew how to cook. ANd now.. I am a stay at home mom and these are my adventures..

Saturday, December 1, 2007
We went to rObinson's Nova today because Dora the explorer was going to be there. The shows were scheduled 2pm and 4pm.. We were going to attend the 4pm show.. Unfortunately.. we were late... We arrived a little past 4 but the show was almost over when we got there...
sad..sad.. We were hoping to take pictures with Dora and Boots.. but they only let the kids in the kiddie area have there pictures taken.. Although I was very willing to let Lyka and Joshua go through the side railings so they can get inside the area for kids.. hehehe... but John didn't let them coz there were lots of people daw.. there were lots of people nga but kaya ko yun if he let me.. hehe.. haaay... nalate kasi kami... but we were there on time naman.. oh well..
I'm sure there would still be a next time..
At least now we know that when it comes to events like this, we should be there early . So we can get the kids in place na.. hehehe..

O diba.. may lesson learned pa kami.. hehehe..

**you can see the pictures in my album in multiply.. hehe or just click HERE


Posted by riamigs at 5:17 PM |

0 Comments: