mOmmyfied
I used to be one of the boys.. a person who doesn't like babies, dogs,cats, or any type of pet.. I never knew how to cook. ANd now.. I am a stay at home mom and these are my adventures..

Tuesday, October 23, 2007
umuulan nanaman.. grabe..

anyway.. i went to the mall today and i was able to buy hallowen costums for my chikitings. at first i thought of having reese dress up like super girl and josh as superman/boy.. eh ang gusto ni john.. scary..kasi halloween nga naman.. kaya hindi na lang yun.. secret kung ano ang binili ko para surprise pag nakita na sa pictures.. hehehe..
i also bought a cake for joshua tomorrow. 2.5 years old na kasi sha.. hehe.. milestone daw un.. haha! ayan.. makulit pa rin sha..

on the way home.. (nag fx ako.. )sabi sa radio.. yung ayala mall blast daw dahil daw sa septic tank!?!?! anak ng ?@#$%^&!! huwaaat?!?! anu ba yan!

going back to the weather.. ang sarap ng weather!
umuulan! ang lamig! haay..



Posted by riamigs at 2:09 PM |

0 Comments: