mOmmyfied
I used to be one of the boys.. a person who doesn't like babies, dogs,cats, or any type of pet.. I never knew how to cook. ANd now.. I am a stay at home mom and these are my adventures..

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I met up with John at SM fairview earlier today. We were supposed to buy a new pair of leather shoes for him.. unfortunately..there was no available size for the styles he liked.. so we went and bought our pasalubong for joshua.. burger and fries at jollibee.. .hehe.. and we thought of eating there also.. (tamad namin noh.. ) John even thought of watching a movie.. but the car was coding today so we scrached the idea out right away.So
we went looking for a nice jacket instead.. we were looking for the brand he preferred(dockers).. but the mall didn't have an outlet..ngek!
.malas.


We went around na lang going to the parking area... and we were able to buy two books on the way.. the first one was a copy the color coloring book for joshua..
shempre sesame street..

and the other one was for us..

----hehehe----
seryoso!

When we got home, Joshua just woke up from his nap and he was happy to see us! He called out mommy! when he called me and ran to the door and gave me a hug with lambitin..hehehe Namiss din ako.. sa wakas! hehehe.. lagi niya kasi ako kasama sa haws so he's used to me always around all the time.. when he was finished eating his snack.. we went to the playroom and i taught him how to color the thing.. and then he played outside na! ayun!


Posted by riamigs at 5:08 PM |

0 Comments: