mOmmyfied
I used to be one of the boys.. a person who doesn't like babies, dogs,cats, or any type of pet.. I never knew how to cook. ANd now.. I am a stay at home mom and these are my adventures..

Thursday, November 1, 2007



Earlier today, Joshua wanted to watch one of his DVDs.. he was pointing to the case.. and I asked him what he wanted to watch.. He was still pointing then he said..

'E-yah-E-yah-Ooow?'..hehe bulol pa rin sha.. hehe,, he was refering to the farm animals cd.

Last night, he wanted me to draw a cow. So i drew a cow.
And then a pig... so i did..

and then he was saying.. 'chee.. chee'
I really had no idea what he was saying.. I even called his yaya ..maybe she had some idea.. but she said she didn't know what my son was saying..

Joshua talked again..chee..chee.. and then said.. baaah..baaah..


I said.. "AAAAhhh!!! Sheep?!?!"
Joshua was nodding in approval..and said..chee..chee!!!
hehehe

what a conversation!
I was laughing for a while after that.. hehehe


Posted by riamigs at 8:15 AM |

0 Comments: