mOmmyfied
I used to be one of the boys.. a person who doesn't like babies, dogs,cats, or any type of pet.. I never knew how to cook. ANd now.. I am a stay at home mom and these are my adventures..

Saturday, January 26, 2008
GRABE! It's been so long since I blogged. The past weeks kasi when I put Joshua to sleep..I fall asleep na din! A few days ago naman. I gad a goal of burning all the pics I stored in the hard drive. My next project would be to have them developed. Actually matagal ko na gusto yun gawin pero hindi ko lagi nagagawa.

Anyway.. I have so much to blog about that I already forgot some of the stuff.. I'll try hard na lang to remember..Here's the buzz on the babies.

Reese turned six months last January 15. Yehey! hehe..
And! here are fun facts about my little angel.. (naks! tignan natin after 6months again kung angel pa rin.,.hehe)

1. Kaya na niyang bumali-baliktad ..hehehe..THere was this one time. I left her on the bed. When I came back.. She was on the oppposite side! o dba! sayang nga hindi ko na-video!

2. Sobrang daldal pa rin niya! laging nakangisi pag kinausap mo..at pag iniwan mo .. iiyak na!

3. Kumakain na siya and ang mga napatry ko na sa kanya ay: Marie biscuits, macaroni, carrots, patatas,apple. Gusto naman niya lahat. Umiiyak siya pag hindi subuan agad. And gusto niya pag kumakain kami..kumakain din siya.. hahaha! Ang takaw!

Yun pa lang kay reese kais wla na akong maalala...

Kay joshua naman!.. He turned 2yrs and 9 months old last January 24.. wala lang.hehe..ANyway,
SObrang proud ako kay Joshua! After so many weeks of mopping his accidents... Bigla na lang one day.. HE used the stepping stool for the toilet and made wiwi like a big boy! I was surprised coz I showed him how to use it a long time ago na... He knows how to use the toilet for wiwi na! And now when he feels like it.. He says.. "wiwi?"... (before he makes wiwi on the floor of the shower area.)
Yesterday, we went to Sampaloc to visit lola Irene and to get the padala..When I was getting him ready.. I told him to lie down coz I will put on his diaper. Sabi ba naman sa akin.. NO!.. So i put back his underwear and I put on his shorts.. Fortunately.. We all got home dry.. hehehe.. So proud talaga ako!


APRUB!



Posted by riamigs at 2:39 AM |

0 Comments: