mOmmyfied
I used to be one of the boys.. a person who doesn't like babies, dogs,cats, or any type of pet.. I never knew how to cook. ANd now.. I am a stay at home mom and these are my adventures..

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
This new year's eve is the most unique new year's eve celebration i have ever had..
We (John, the kids) were in paranaque to celebrate the coming of the new year. it was 11:45pm and the kids were already asleep..(unfortunately).. and John and I were getting ready to go out for MEdia Noche and of course the new year.. as we were getting ready.. ALL THE LIGHTS WENT OUT..
No joke guys.. THere was no current.. it was as if we were part of WOw mali..(may ganun pa ba?).. i was like..seryoso?!?!? and i was also laughing at the same time.. So in the end.. we were inside the room making paypay to our kids while the fireworks were going off.... My exact words to John was: "nakakatawa naman ang kapalaran natin.." followed with a half smile half giggle./laugh.. hehehe
Sadly, I wasn't able to witness any fireworks display..huhuhu..
O diba..at least I started the year laughing.. hehehe..


Posted by riamigs at 6:59 PM |

0 Comments: