mOmmyfied
I used to be one of the boys.. a person who doesn't like babies, dogs,cats, or any type of pet.. I never knew how to cook. ANd now.. I am a stay at home mom and these are my adventures..

Sunday, December 23, 2007
1. Just now, I was sitting in front of the pc.. I heard Joshua laughing. He was in the playroom, alone, watching Dora. His laugh was the laugh he makes when he's being tickled.. So I went and checked why he was laughing so hard...I saw him ho;ding a small broom.. I bought one for him coz he's always getting my broom and keeps on sweeping everything.. even the beds..
So, I told him to do what he was doing again.. ayun,, he was laughing so hard because he was tickling his neck..hehehe

2. One time, I farted, Joshua suddenly said... Daddy? and then he looked around.. hahahaha!!!

3. There was also this one time.. we were all wlaking towards the store... It was early morning and there was dog poop on the street. We warned Joshua about the poop! We said.. 'O joshua! u-u!!'.. and then he said.. U-u daddy? hahahaha!!!

ayun lang muna.. hehehe funny stories naman dba.. hahaha!!!


Posted by riamigs at 2:02 PM |

0 Comments: