mOmmyfied
I used to be one of the boys.. a person who doesn't like babies, dogs,cats, or any type of pet.. I never knew how to cook. ANd now.. I am a stay at home mom and these are my adventures..

Friday, August 7, 2009
Joshua and I were having lunch earlier today and yaya was in her bath i the other room.

We were quietly eating when I heard yaya singing. I looked at Joshua while I was keeping myself from laughing (i would be a bad example if I laughed, LOL!!)

Anyway, I was looking at Joshua, he was also looking at me. I thought we had the same thing in mind, that it was funny yaya was singing in the bath....

but no!!! because he suddenly said.. huh? that's a wolf mommy? it said awooooo!!! (hindi ko pa agad naintindihan yung wolf kasi bulol pa rin, buti na alng may sound effects!)

ayun na.. natawa na ako pero konti lang. I told him it's not a wolf anak that's yaya singing in the bath!

he just said.. oh.. and then continued eating..

anubayan..


Posted by riamigs at 6:54 PM |

0 Comments: