mOmmyfied
I used to be one of the boys.. a person who doesn't like babies, dogs,cats, or any type of pet.. I never knew how to cook. ANd now.. I am a stay at home mom and these are my adventures..

Saturday, January 24, 2009
A few days ago, John and I were talking and I remember him telling me that I am a part time mom.. when he said that, I didn't really like it..

I don't like the idea that I am a part time mom.. denial stage pa siguro ako.. hehe.. but, sadly, I am, indeed, a part time mom, whether I like it or not.

It's funny coz with dads, it seems that it's ok with them or maybe they just don't talk about it Maybe I am feeling like this because I know that our society has a double standard on moms. sigh sigh

I still don't like the idea. maybe because I was a full time mom with Joshua and now that I have reese.. I am not able to spend every waking hour with her because I'm back in school .. huhuhu...

This is the very sad truth.

I don't like it.



Posted by riamigs at 8:49 AM |

0 Comments: