mOmmyfied
I used to be one of the boys.. a person who doesn't like babies, dogs,cats, or any type of pet.. I never knew how to cook. ANd now.. I am a stay at home mom and these are my adventures..

Thursday, December 18, 2008
Reese knows how to answer some 'anatomy' questions.. like where's your eyes, nose, teeth, etc...
Recently, Lola Irene taught her to say 'me' when she's asked, who's pretty...

Yesterday, I finally got my eyebrows threaded again..
And this morning when we were all sitting down having breakfast, I asked John if i looked pretty, shempre he said yes..
and then he asked Joshua, "Is mommy pretty?"
Joshua said yeah.. and then we saw Reese.. swaying while she was pointing to herself and was saying.. deeee! (that means me!)

hehehe.. ang kulet!

share ko lang!

Good morning!


Posted by riamigs at 3:58 AM |

0 Comments: