mOmmyfied
I used to be one of the boys.. a person who doesn't like babies, dogs,cats, or any type of pet.. I never knew how to cook. ANd now.. I am a stay at home mom and these are my adventures..

Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I brought Joshua along to (my) school today, after 5pm, we went to SM.. i bought him a toy.. the one which he can use to mold and have fun with his play doh..

it included two containers of clay. one yellow and one blue.. and i think you're already guessing that he mixed the two colors.. yes.. after an hour of making clay noodles and hotdogs and whatever he was 'cooking' he was successful in combining the two colors.. when he placed a big lump of clay beside me.. it was.. already Green..

now he's standing beside me holding his toy pan..and he's saying that he's cooking food..

share ko lang..!!!


Posted by riamigs at 6:25 PM |

0 Comments: