mOmmyfied
I used to be one of the boys.. a person who doesn't like babies, dogs,cats, or any type of pet.. I never knew how to cook. ANd now.. I am a stay at home mom and these are my adventures..

Sunday, August 3, 2008
concert na ni alicia keys on tuesday and hindi ako makakanood! huhuhu...

today is a very rainy sunday. i just spent the day in the house, doing my report and spending some time with my family. john cooked pancit just because i craved for it. and it tasted so good! yummmmmy!!!

it's been a long time since i had a morning walk with Joshua and Reese.. the last time we had a stroll was last Monday with lyka.. i will be posting the pics in a while.. he he

we (me together with my group mates in school) had our duty in NCMH for the past two weeks.. It was tiring because of the commute home, but fun because of the experience. I, personally was scared at first, well, honestly, i was still a little scared every time we had nurse patient interaction. he he. you can't blame me..



Posted by riamigs at 5:07 PM |

0 Comments: