mOmmyfied
I used to be one of the boys.. a person who doesn't like babies, dogs,cats, or any type of pet.. I never knew how to cook. ANd now.. I am a stay at home mom and these are my adventures..

Sunday, May 11, 2008
At this point, mother's day is a non-event in our house..
I am looking forward to the time when Joshua and Reese are old enough to greet me...

I have no class today and I am not in the mood to review for my exams yet..

so I went out to play with Joshua... we played catch...

Reese is already trying to walk.. I miss the afternoons that I used to spend just hanging out with my kids.. hehe.. kahit nung kaming tatlo lang and walang yaya.. Tita elle and tito alvine came! hindi ko alam na pupunta sila! hehe..

I told Joshua to go for a walk with me.. While we were walking, he was looking for the other yaya and I felt sad.. I was disappointed because he always wants me to stay and when I am with him, he looks for another person naman.. huhuhu..

anyway.. as I've said...

I am looking forward to the time when Joshua and Reese are old enough to greet me...





Posted by riamigs at 2:18 PM |

0 Comments: