mOmmyfied
I used to be one of the boys.. a person who doesn't like babies, dogs,cats, or any type of pet.. I never knew how to cook. ANd now.. I am a stay at home mom and these are my adventures..

Tuesday, April 22, 2008
i want to write a blog but i have so many stuff i want to write about and i don't know which one to start with...
hmmm..let's see..

let's start with commuting.. i have been going to school for almost three weeks now and last week was my worst commuting experience.. i ahd to go to school early last friday, so i went to the terminal. i was there at 9:30.. half of the covered court was filled with people waiting in line.. i got to ride an available fx after an hour of standing and waiting.. instead of looking fresh.. i looked like my day was already ending..for the first time in my life, i am really feeling more like a student.. because of my commuting. i'm a cab girl.. now turned FX girl coz our house is far.period.(i'm not complaining ..i'm just sharing my thoughts..)

quiz almost everyday.. i know that i am taking summer classes which means the discussions are more compressed and we have little time.. so quiz almost everyday... buti na lang pumapasa..

bad trip with a prof.. i don't like one of my teachers very much. she is biased and i don't like her.. looks like she doesn't like me also.. i don't care...as long as i'm acing her quizzes.. lol!!!
what can she do...

time with my kids.. i am trying to spend as much time as possible with my babies.. i seem to always have something to read/ review/ study.. tsk tsk..

sleep.. i lack sleep...need i explain more?





Posted by riamigs at 8:04 PM |

0 Comments: